I’m getting married today, so needless to say, things are a little bit hectic here in the Financial Panther household. It’s still hard to believe that I’m about to get married – it’s both very exciting and very nerve-wracking.
Anyway, in lieu of a post today, I figured I’d take the time to share some of the guest posts I’ve written and podcasts I’ve been on over the past few months. I haven’t done the best job of promoting my appearances elsewhere, so figured this would be a great time to do just that.
Enjoy! And I’ll see you on the other side.
Recent Guest Posts
- What’s It Like Being A Bike Courier With Postmates [The Rideshare Guy] – I recently wrote this post to share my experience doing bike deliveries with Postmates. It goes a little bit more into the nitty gritty of doing deliveries and would be a useful resource for anyone who is seriously looking into doing bike deliveries.
- Live On Less And You’ll Never Be Stuck [Millennial Money Man] – I discuss my job switch (and huge pay cut) and why spending less than you earn is so important.
- Debt Free Story: How I Paid Off My Student Loans And Escaped The Golden Handcuffs [Centsibly Rich] – I was honored to share my debt free story with Amanda over at Centsibly Rich.
- Millennial Money Minutes – A quick interview with Grant and Matt to talk about my sharing economy side hustles.
- Get Paid For Your Pad – I spoke with Jasper – one of the foremost Airbnb experts – about my experience renting out a guest room on Airbnb.
- Rental Income Podcast – I joined Dan Lane to talk about how investors can use Airbnb to make some additional side money.
- Couple Money Podcast – I spoke with Elle Martinez to share my story about how I paid off all of my student loans in just 2.5 years.