Below, you’ll find links to every post that I’ve written here on Financial Panther since I started this blog in 2016. I go through a lot of topics on this blog, so there should be a little something for everyone here. Feel free to click on anything that catches your eye!
Posts are listed in chronological order with the newest posts on top.
- Southwest Companion Pass – How To Fly For Free For Two Years
- For The New Investor – It Doesn’t Matter What The Market Is Doing Now
- Guest Post – Where And How I Cut Back Financially And How Much I Was Able To Save
- August 2017 Side Hustle Report – $2,495.90
- What To Do With Your 401k When You Change Jobs
- I’m Switching To A Non-Traditional Legal Career
- Yes, You Can Bike To Work
- What You Need To Know About The Chase One Sapphire Card Per Person Rule
- The Best Apps and Websites For Selling Your Stuff
- Wag App Review – My Experience As An On-Demand Dog Walker
- Two Things That Make Paying Off Debt Harder Than It Seems
- July 2017 Side Hustle Report – $1,816.50
- Create A Stupid Mistakes Fund For Your Stupid Mistakes
- Why Biglawyers Need To Pay Off Their Loans Fast
- FinTech Keeps Pivoting – Pivot With It
- The Underrated Value Of A Side Hustle For Early Retirement
- 7 Of My Favorite Personal Finance Related YouTube Channels
- Be Comfortable With Being Uncomfortable
- June 2017 Side Hustle Report – $1,071.14
- How Your Thoughts Affect Your Investments
- What Financial Health Means To Me
- Why I Decided To Start Investing Before I’m Debt Free
- WiseBanyan Review: A Free Robo Advisor Plus A $20 Signup Bonus
- May 2017 Side Hustle Report – $1,625.11
- $500,000 Worth Of Student Loans – Could You Pay It Off In Just A Few Years?
- Chase 5/24 Rule – What You Need To Know In Order To Maximize Your Travel Hacking
- You Don’t Have To Keep Up With The Joneses When It Comes To Investing
- Saving Money Isn’t About Self Control
- An Amateur Travel Hacker’s First Experience With Travel Hacking
- I’m Back In Debt Again
- Catching Up Financially Is Pretty Easy
- April 2017 Side Hustle Report – $399.04
- 5 Things I’ve Learned From Putting Together A Wedding
- 9 Best New Personal Finance Podcasts
- How Much Did I Save In 2016?
- Financial Panther Around The Web
- Dobot App Review – A Free Alternative To Digit
- Fidelity Solo 401k: A Step By Step Guide To Setting Up Your Self-Employed Retirement Plan
- March 2017 Side Hustle Report – $1,251.91
- Save $100,000 By Solving The Last Mile Problem
- How I Made $14k In One Year With The Sharing Economy
- My Student Loan Refinancing Experience
- Where Should You Put Your Emergency Fund?
- Paying Off Debt Is Never “Easy”
- Earn Tax-Free Airbnb Income With The Masters Rule
- Independent Contractor vs. Employee: It Pays To Not Be An Employee In The Sharing Economy
- What’s The Most You Could Save In Tax Advantaged Accounts?
- Why Does Anyone Invest In Expensive Funds?
- February 2017 Side Hustle Report – $800.33
- We All Have To Start Somewhere
- When Leaving Big Law, The Financial Struggle Shouldn’t Be Real
- Don’t Know What To Do With Your Life: Why Not Retire Early?
- Live Like A Student: Embrace Non-Traditional Ways Of Living
- Insight Card: Get Even More 5% Interest Savings
- Questions To Think About When You’re Setting Up Your HSA
- The HSA: The Perfect Retirement Accounts For Millennials
- Job Spotter App Review: Earn Extra Money By Taking Pictures Of Hiring Signs
- January 2017 Side Hustle Report
- Do You Use Work As An Excuse Not To Reach Financial Independence?
- Netspend Account: Get 5% Interest On Your Savings
- Net Worth Report – Q4 (2016)
- Wealth Is Relative – Remember This And Be Happier
- The 529 Plan Hack For Current Students
- What Does Financial Panther Invest In?
- Pay Off Your Student Loans Now – It Doesn’t Get Any Easier Later
- December 2016 Side Hustle Report
- Aim To Max Out All Of Your Retirement Accounts This Year
- Financial Panther’s 2016 Recap: A Year Of Big Changes
- The 52 Week Money Challenge: The Easiest Way To Save $1,378 Without Even Trying
- The Solo 401k: The Side Hustler’s Bonus Retirement Account
- Qapital Review – A Free App That Saves Your Spare Change
- How I Invest In My Employer Sponsored Retirement Plans, Part 2: Know Your Plans
- November 2016 Side Hustle Report
- Making Money With Airbnb: Why I Rent Out Our Guest Room
- Is It Possible To Make Over $50 Per Hour As A Bike Messenger?
- A Reminder: You Probably Make A Lot More Thank You Think
- How I Invest In My Employer Sponsored Retirement Plans, Part 1: My Core Investing Policy
- Give Yourself A Raise By Creating Your Own Overtime
- Why I’m A Huge Fan Of Robo-Advisors
- Has There Ever Been An Easier Time To Start A Side Hustle?
- Do You Have The Strength And Stamina To Survive A Trump Presidency?
- October 2016 Side Hustle Report
- Why I Prefer To Pay Off Debt Aggressively
- Do You Know How Much Your Debt Costs You Per Day?
- Why Bikeshare Systems Are The Best Form Of Public Transit
- My Postmates Side Hustle: Getting Paid To Bike Around Town
- The Only Secret To Paying Off Debt Is To Be A Weirdo
- A Breakdown Of How I Paid Off $87,000 Of Student Loans In 2.5 Years
- Pay Off Debt By Rejecting The “It Isn’t Possible” Mentality
- Net Worth Report – Q3 (2016)
- September 2016 Side Hustle Report
- Why Your Average Lawyer Can’t Pay Their Student Loans
- Avoiding Paycheck Complacency
- Podcasts I Recommend To Improve Your Financial Life
- Your Side Hustle Is Worth A Lot More Than You Think
- Our Basic 10 Year Plan (And What Might Trip Us Up)
- I Can Afford The New iPhone And You Can Too
- August 2016 Side Hustle Report
- How I Save The Same Amount Of Money Despite A $50,000 Paycut
- Prism App Review – An Awesome Free Bill Management App
- Why You Should Be A Lazy Investor Instead Of A Stock Picker
- Making Over $1000 Selling Trash Finds Found In One Dumpster
- How I Make Over $2000 Per Year On DogVacay and Rover
- I Was Featured On The His And Her Money Show
- July 2016 Side Hustle Report
- Your Income Does Not Always Go Up. The Importance of Living On Less.
- Your Spare Change Should Be Saved, Not Invested
- Getting On The Same Financial Page Before Marriage
- If You Are Young And Have A High Income: Treat It As A Windfall
- June 2016 Side Hustle Report